View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 12:42 AM   #1354 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I did think about that. Several notes on my install. I was able to use an existing tiny hole in the back of the house, which originally had a black rubber cap on it. I removed the cap, ran my wiring, and replaced the cap. It still provides excellent protection and probably wouldn't allow water in unless completely submerged in water. The only other way water might get in was if I didn't do a good enough job sealing the lens back onto the housing, but I'm pretty sure it's just fine. The last precaution was I actually installed the panel on the roof of the housing, so it points down. I also like this because you can't see any of the LEDs through the lens.
Then it sounds like you've thought of most everything on it. Good man.

I really like this part. It's just a solid glow.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14