View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:53 PM   #1315 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Ugh, that blows. Where did you pick 'em up at? Was it that DIY link that AK put up in his LED thread?
Ebay - get whatcha pay fer I've got another style that I could try that might work better, but I think I'm just going to try glue some small metal plates to the plastic connector and then solder the wiring to the metal plates for a much larger contact surface area

Quote:
12 strings I have found are a pain in the a$$ to play.
Because of my fat fingers, I actually find them easier

Quote:
I'm very interested. Are you doing a fang delete?
No! I love my fangs It would be in lieu of the horizontal black pieces between the fangs. I can install the grill on the back side of the bumper behind those pieces, but I think I have to permanently cut them out if I want them gone.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |