View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:25 AM   #177 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAmilitaryman View Post
Not all cops are like that. The one who pulled me over was relaxed and calm the entire time. As soon as I saw lights I threw on my hazards and pulled over. Keys out of the bike, helmet off, license out ready for him. I knew I was speeding and was 100% compliant. I said sir everytime I spoke to him and showed him respect. I was wrong. No trying to get out of it. Amazing what communication and respect can do when talking with cops.

Latest ticket was the night I got my Z. 4 hours after I drove her off the lot I got pulled over for 47 in a 35. I was ~50 ft from the 45 mph speed limit sign. I pointed out to the officer that the sign was right there and he said the limit didn't go up till I got to the sign. Wrote me my ticket for $181 and I paid it next paycheck.
I know some cops are more lenient than others, gotcha. But you also have cops like this one who pulled over Matt Farah.... lol sucks to be him.

http://youtu.be/wAWPEB-frN8?t=2m57s
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote