View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:59 AM   #175 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAmilitaryman View Post
Latest ticket was the night I got my Z. 4 hours after I drove her off the lot I got pulled over for 47 in a 35. I was ~50 ft from the 45 mph speed limit sign. I pointed out to the officer that the sign was right there and he said the limit didn't go up till I got to the sign. Wrote me my ticket for $181 and I paid it next paycheck.
I had a similar ticket. I knew there was an 80km/hr zone just ahead (4-500ft) and I was in a 60k zone, I end up getting the light and a crept up to 80k and sure enough at the last driveway there was a cop about 100-150ft from the 80k zone and that was in a pathfinder ...... I was heading out to snowboard