View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #67 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping it restricts a bit. looking at my new dyno chart and comparing it to Nix's on the same dyno, same day... His was put back to stock for the run. I'm only making more power and TQ than he is after 5500rpm. He actually has slightly better bottom end. He posted his chart on the first page of his build thread. So it looks like I'm flowing too well, even with a HFC. I really don't know how the exhaust will handle 500whp (hopefuly), but I'm hoping enough pressure can be built to get these SC's in their efficiency zone. We'll see. That HFC is 3" and 200 cell, it's pretty free flowing.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote