View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensin0429 View Post
just wanting to do the satin finish and rock it for about a year , then i will repaint it at to original gloss finish . thats my idea atleast , give it somthing different you know
Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
For the 40th I would definitely recommend a wrap if you want to go with a color change. It'll help protect what's left of the paint and you can always go back when you change your mind. Plus it's cheaper.
I was just about to post what dP3NGU1N did. If it's only temporary, I'd wrap it. Painting is more expensive, effects resale. Wrapping looks just as good and can be taken off at any time.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote