View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:39 AM   #900 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good early morning, everyone!!!
Good morning sir, and to all the sleepy heads out there!

Looks like my Z time for the weekend includes a thorough detaling and a cruise on Sunday where...................ready for this.........................it's really big news....................I mean REALLY BIG NEWS.....................make that EARTH SHATTERING NEWS.......................................mrs. gurney MAY take the wheel of the Z for the first time.

Maybe.

Yes, you heard it here first.

In all my OCD glory, I have thoroughly managed to intimidate the woman that has never been intimidated in her life. After a string of nice cars, including an RX-7, a Supra, an Integra, and an Acura CL Type-S, mrs. gurney slipped into Mommy transportation mode with a series of child-cargo vehicles, and has ended-up today with a 2012 CR-V.

She has refused to drive the Z, and has rarely even ridden in it. We'll see if I can get her behind the wheel this weekend. I will keep you all posted.

Have a great weekend all, and safe travel back home to the family mr. onzedge. I sincerely hope you can make it down to Houston one day so that mrs. gurney and I can show you some displaced Louisiana hospitality and cooking.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim