View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:10 PM   #688 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
gooodam/pm everyone!

i need to go back several pages and get caught up.
omg! You ain't kidding!!! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
they get a x10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.gale - i like to hunt my prey and wack them onto the iggylist. sometime im just in that kinda mood.

mr.alcheng- actually he's been around for several months. he kept posting up stupid questions and comments that made no sense so it was just a matter of time he got bumped into iggyland.

sounds good nismo. much better than the shiit i ate last night.. tacohell.

hi mr.jar- wooah, hope you dont get involved. this day and age, who knows wat triggers someone to pull out a big and just stink up the whole place.
Lolol!!! You're killin' me kenchan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
I know, I feel about 400 somedays
and you look like a monkey .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
small steps... Lets strap in like when fishing for Marlin.
mmmmmm....uhm....images rushing at me- lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
all. Just got home from first day at the new career. I thought it went well. Lots of new things and peoples names to learn.

And I get a phone issued to me. Its an iphone. now I have an iPhone for business and a galaxy s3 for personal use.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
glad you had a good first day.....
side by side comparison?! Post it up for us bro!

snow on the ground today-not much but had no idea it was even supposed to snow! Lol
Put my camera in the car for tomorrow

Last edited by blackcherry20; 02-13-2013 at 07:12 PM.