View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #684 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
pocket money sounds awe$ome, mr.alcheng.

do you have picts of your current set? a while back i looked at your albums page but did not see any recent picts?

hahaha, i see. usually im not this busy but my wife's been super busy with work and she was ill yesterday (probably from working too hard) so i had to do all the kids stuff along with the rest of the usual chores.

but i wasn't willing to finish the day without having some me-time so...
Hey Mr.kenchan... I post one or two pics last year the day I had the 2nd set mounted... but then the weather after was rainy and the Winter came..

I do have a 10mm spacers put on the rear and it looks just right, but it also depends on the wheel style.

The set in my album is the first set which I am selling right now, I will suggest a 10mm or 15mm spacers.