View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:11 PM   #514 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
yeah gotta agree. no argument from me...ive abandoned the overeem ship and even if he somehow won i would think he would need to beat 1-2 of the winner of hunt/struve nelson/congo or cormier/mir to get back to the top.

I just cant see bigfoot getting this shot though he had a shocking win for sure but i mean cain beat him about as bad as he would beat me and im like 140 lbs. i cant get the picture of cains lower body soaked in his blood out of my head when i read he gets a rematch for the belt.. i would have maybe cain in a few months off the let the contender picture become a bit more clear.
Cain is not stupid like Overeem. Won't keep his hands down like that.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote