View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:15 PM   #473 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, for those who knows about you, they're not gonna believe you would buy the donkey-500....

friend: Is that the Abarth??
kenchan: No.. that's the sponge-cake donkey....
friend: C'mon... you won't do that... it's the Abarth with the Winter-SUV package.. right???

no mad bro... no mad...

One is hot-chic and the other one is taffyapple.... both from Italy....
mr.alcheng- @ sponge-cake donkey winter SUV package taffyapple-style.

you're right though. i would have to do A LOT of explaining if i made the mistake of getting a regular fiat500 in my lineup. i suppose if for the wife who can't drive MT, the donkey trim could work, but i know for sure she can't carry her client's computers and network gear in that little thing + kids, so she probably wont get one.

id like to get the abarth down the road to use as my date car with the wife. until then i'd use my G, but at 9yrs of age, i think im going to be retiring my G pretty soon. the small foot print of the abarth in my garage will make space for my bike (and wife and kids' bikes), and will be moving all my RC gear into the garage.