View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #423 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I'm leaning towards grand am. Only because there is a big Nissan/Infiniti/Datsun meet at the race plus a parade lap.
it's your money ms.pint!

my wife luvs to travel and she literally spends a lot of money almost every year visiting japan. she knows i personally would not do it so often, but i dont say anything, it's her $.

as she doesn't say anything about my car or music hobby. she didn't even know i bought a Z when i first brought her home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Hello!!!

I have a 4-hour on-line presentation I am delivering this morning and then back to Dallas tomorrow. Does life get any better? I think not.

I am missing Valentine's Day for work. Hmmm...

I get to atone for this Saturday night when I take Kate out to the Firehouse for some lovely steaks.

The Firehouse Restaurant | Fine Dining in Sacramento

She is also getting a large bouquet delivery Thursday at her work.

goodluck with your presenation and biztrip, mr.onzedge. sounds like you have a backup plan already for v-day.

i was like that long time ago when i traveled often. local buddies could not understand why i keep missing the meets and would not come out on weekends.. heck i wasn't home, or my cars on the weekends. no time to be standing around other people's cars yaking away.