View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #2040 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
but she barely ever uses, so instead of buying another MacBook Pro I am going to save the money for future mods both car and house wise lol

Jon - we want once you notch the covers
definitely man...

also i forgot to mention my main update.... haha... long day yesterday anyways i should be able to order my top secret oil catch cans in about a week and a half im freaking stoked only bad thing is that 2 month wait.... i was originally gonna order both the oil tanks and strut bar but life has gotten in my way im hoping to order it like april.... by the time my oil cans come here and i should have ordered the strut bar.... just a lil bit more and my bay will be completely top secret lastly on my list is wether or not to get a arc rad overflow tank just for the hell of it OR if ill send my tank to tony and have it wrapped in carbon fiber well see

also i needa confirm my personal paypal account for my top secret strut bar... i have reached my limit imma fly the strut bar right under my wifes nose

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 02-10-2013 at 02:35 PM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote