View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #2030 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Yes anyone would be upset at that point and a bunch of us would have been pissed right after receiving parts like that! If you pay someone to do something you expect them to do it right. I know you are a fellow tradesman to and when you paid to do something you have to do it right or you will have to fix any issues at a cost to you or your company I see no difference when it comes to parts manufactures, the shipping company and anyone in between you getting your parts. You expect them to be in NEW condition with no defects, so they need to pack **** proper and the shipping companies need to own up when they break the sh!t..................

sorry I could continue cause that **** pisses me off, I had issues when I was modding my z32 I kinda feel pissed off for you in a way bro!

I hope CFE can fix it all up nice for you to!