View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #152 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Yes, $300 is the cost of the license. That does NOT include the cost of tuning the car, which can vary depending on where you go. I'd say average cost to tune is between $300-$450. So add that to the cost of license and you get $600-$750.

And that is only for the FIRST tune on the car. Any subsequent tunes would just be cost of tuning....license would already be present on the ecu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFreefer View Post
Exactly, I don't want to be quoting the dyno tuning cost because that can vary depending if the car is NA or FI. My point was that if the shop is charging $450 for just the license then they are ripping people off.
X2
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote