View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #9267 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
The build has been done for a couple of weeks now. I need better weather to get to the exhaust shop (60km away). I have little jobs to left which won't stop me from getting the car tuned such as, making a mount for the HKS EVC-s, finishing the carbon fibre in the engine bay, and possibly powder coating the strut bar (I have no idea what colour i want).

I'm planning on driving to R/T Tuning (8+ hour drive) to get the car tuned as soon as the weather warms up. Hopefully before the end of April.

Good thing I'm busy with a-pillars right now otherwise I would be going nuts waiting for the nice weather to come.
I had my strut bar powder coated to match my wheels. That option might work for you as well?

I just wanna see your beast on the road because I really hope BP can make an AT kit.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14