Thread: TT vs. Single
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@GTM View Post
Yup, there's a reason we developed a TT kit...it's in the OP I wrote. The reason I wrote that is because I firmly believe that a TT kit for this application is a better solution. While you may disagree with my assessment, at no time have you ever contributed a serious rebuttal for the technical discussion. From a purely technical perspective, why do you think that a single turbo is a better solution?
We can get techincal all you want, but in the end people look at the power output, so what is the point? Same goes for the power delivery, when comparing the twin scroll to the TT kit, I am sure you have seen the dyno. As for better/worse, at no point in this thread did I say TT is better than a ST kit. That is for the customers to research and make the decision based on what they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@GTM View Post
As for your third sentence, do they outflow the GReddy manifolds they are facsimile of (minus the V-band flange)? Do you have flow numbers for all the TT manifolds to validate your claim?
You can't possibly argue the fact that those F.I manifolds are as good as it gets without going equal length. Each one of the runners come together just before the turbine inlet, directing flow in one (towards the turbine) direction, and at no point does one exhaust pulse interfeer with the next (no "T" type merge). There is no need to get thechinical here either, it is rather obvious that these are very well built, and that a lot of engineering went in to them.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg