View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #489 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Seeing Overeem get KO'd was awesome. I didn't think Silva would outstrike him standing up but he proved a point to Reem to quit talking so much crap about him and actually fight.

I do not know what Evans was trying to do in this fight. He reminded me of Rampage instead of working and going to what you do best....which is wrestle. But he wanted to stand and bang with Little Nog? I guess his KO from Lyoto taught him nothing.

I really wished Aldo finished Edgar. I was getting worried he was letting him hang around and even though his face was destroyed he doesn't ever quit. He was tearing Edgar up with those brutal leg kicks in the first couple rounds. Pettis will be an exciting matchup vs Aldo.

Finally Dana needs to give Weidman his shot.