View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 02:51 AM   #486 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

That's what Overeem gets for being an overconfident douche. He could have easily won that fight if he had respected his opponents. Who does he think he is, Anderson Silva?

This completely scrambles up the title picture at HW. Overeem is out as a potential match up and Silva's last fight was a complete beatdown by Velasquez. Mir and Cormier are already scheduled to fight, but maybe the winner of that one will get the next shot. Werdum and Carwin are the only other possibilities I can think of.

Evans was a huge disappointment against Little Nog. I was excited to see him maybe drop down and take on Silva, but he would get killed fighting like this. Looks like it will end up being Silva vs Weidman at MW.

No surprise with Aldo winning, though I was hoping he would finish Edgar.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote