View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 08:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Educ8r
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
Educ8r will become famous soon enoughEduc8r will become famous soon enough

Thanks a lot for the information!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbratton View Post
You should be able to get it down for around $700 to $800. This is the fourth car I've had it on and I really like the product. It worries me to drive a car that doesn't have paint protection film installed. You might be able to get it done a little cheaper, but it's hard to find a good installer that will really cut his prices. Mine looks great and the hood has the edges wrapped on the front and the sides. There is a little line about 26 inches up the hood, but other than that, you can't tell it's on the car. I've seem some real hack jobs on other cars, but a good installer can do it where it's virtually invisible. Check out the picture and tell me what you think. I went through Paint Defender (Paint Defender - The Invisible Bra For Your Automobile) and they are in Georgia and Kentucky. They are part of the XPEL network and can find you a dealer anywhere you would like. There film is better than the 3M film and the Venture Shield film and they warranteed for 7 years.Picasa Web Albums - Richard - 2009 370Z Mon...

[/URL]

imagination + creativity = endless possibilities
Educ8r is offline   Reply With Quote