View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #8193 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Gooooodpm everyone! Finally got a chance to post. Been a busy day at work.

Doing another round of laundry...and vac'ed the house.
Good evening Mr.kenchan…

Looks like you are having a Mrs-approved affair with the luckstar thingy...

Have fun..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post

I like your wheels Alex I had seen them in person at the one meet

As for the weight of the other wheels I am not to concerned about that as I am not going to be doing heavy tracking or anything it is more for aesthetics. I am more concerned about the quality of the rims for when I do "push" my car (on the track of course

Then again I can't even make up my mind! I find my self still looking at other wheels and then back to Nismos again and then full circle to every other wheel I have liked while looking

Busy man! I am glad I did most of our laundry yesterday today I had a long day at work!
Hey Lambo…!!

Take your time on the choices, it's only Feb right now.. but those styles are pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post