View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #480 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

It hasn't stopped them before. It looks like if Rashaad loses Weidman may get his shot. That is the last thing Dana is waiting on is to see what happens Saturday and if Rashaad wants to drop weight for a title fight. So we should see a motivated Suga on Saturday.

My picks:

Aldo vs Edgar - Aldo by TKO. I hate Edgar and hope he gets destroyed. Dominick Cruz puts no faith in him and says he is already training for Edgar cuz he figures when he loses Saturday that he will drop all the way down to face him for the bantamweight title. That right there will bust the "official" rankings. It will always be about the most interesting fight they think will draw more attention from the fans.

Evans vs Nogueira - Evans by TKO

Overeem vs Silva - Overeem by KO but dont sleep on Silva if he gets Reem on the ground he does damage with those hammer fist.

Fitch vs Maia - snooze fest I am going to give it to Fitch for lay and pray

Benavidez vs McCall - McCall by decision. I would like to see him get his shot at the title again since he got screwed since people can't read.