View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:18 PM   #61 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX52Z View Post
Yes, after I posted that, it occurred to me that would be the case. Nowadays, I check manufacturer websites for firmware updates and instruction manuals for all my stuff so it's not like I was inconvenienced.

I'm still pretty amazed by the quality of the kit and the hardware. Even the paint smelled recent, not that I'm into sniffing stuff.
Glad to hear you like the craftsmanship and engineering that goes into each of these pedal assemblies. I have a supplier that cuts all the raw steel shapes on a CNC laser for me and then I do all the rest of the fabrication and machine work myself at my workshop.... That is when I'm not at my full time day job as a Mechanical Engineer. The way I was working last week to get all the 350Z & 370Z pedal assemblies completed I can tell you the parts didn't hang in the paint booth very long before they were assembled with the hardware and immediately boxed up. I can imagine it still has that new paint smell

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote