View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:05 PM   #112 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Both of ours are 3 years old and still strong. We use tenders I expect 6-7 year life on a tender but we will see. Note: bothe of the cars are garage queens so they do not get started much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
How long did you have it before having to replace it? I'm trying to find out how long these batteries are rated for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
stock batteries are good for about 4 years from what I can tell. I just went with a yellow top optima battery for good measure because of the months I go overseas and it sets.

as far as doing things with the cars. I offer up my place to do the work. thursday or friday next week I can do some things. just depends on the day for me since I work such strange hours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptspeed View Post
You will definitely know when the battery is at the end of its life. My car battery lasted just over 3 years but my car is in the stable a lot. I use a tender now.