View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:52 AM   #474 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm liking the new season of TUF so far. From last night's episode, anyone else think that Jones' team is the most unappreciative team ever on TUF? They were b1tching and crying sooooo much about every little thing. It really annoyed me when they were crying about not getting all the match ups they specifically wanted and not even supporting their team mate who was up to fight. It contrasted well with the scene with Uriah Hall (my pick to win the season) telling Sonnen he wants to fight the best fighters from the other team. That's the attitude they all should have. If you really are the ultimate fighter you should be able to beat whoever you end up facing.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote