View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:26 PM   #2389 (permalink)
CDepp
Track Member

Drives: sideways
CDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Yeh, forgot to mention it was World News NBC Nightly News. Looked like it was somewhere in the south like the Carolina's...dunno. Maybe bring it up on their website for a replay.

I do like the east coast as there are like 5 times the population and more Z's. Even though Cali is known for being the car capitol of the USA. Seems more Z's are on the east coast though. Weather is great here in Cali, makes owning and maintaining a sports car alot easier and lots of fun roads. No Dragon though.
I've only seen 6-8 different 370's around Charlotte in 3 years(I'm certain there's more). Too many 350's to count.

Yeah, the Dragon is a nice drive. Early up on Saturday, get there by 10 or 11, run the Blue-Ridge Parkway or Dragon for a few hours, get home in time for late dinner.