View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #6491 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Around lunchtime, I asked her if she wanted me to switch cars with her, and her response word for word was: "I feel more comfortable in the car this time. Just takes a while to get used to it again."

Looks like I get the Acura for the day

kensan

I tried, but she lied the other night - she's doesn't really hate the Z

totally with the MT in traffic. It is so much easier to keep pace. AT is too much speed up then slow down plus you have to ride the brake too much. I try to drive my MT in traffic w/o braking unless I think the guy behind me isn't paying close enough attention. I just watch the traffic way up in front and adjust my gear accordingly

"making progress"... I like that

Good man! Win-win situations are great in a marriage

Love it!

( Click to show/hide )

I tried. Let me know when it starts working in a few months

Just put them all together

iGaleBoostForcedInduction

I am blessed with very good eyesight despite nearly everyone in my family needed glasses in high school. I have strabismus, but surgeries at ages 2 and 12 pretty much corrected it, though my left eye still drifts off sometimes when I'm tired.

Fire .... torpedo heaters unattended =
it was so good... Mrs went back for seconds...

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks