View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #6475 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
I would have too.. otherwise it would look horrible lol
dur.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
<= XxchrisxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Thanks honey! <3
oh gawd......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Really thinking about treating the wife to a stay-cation at an as-yet-undetermined hotel downtown... She's been such a good sport so far.

( Click to show/hide )
It's not all for her... If I don't, there's no way I'm getting any any time soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Around lunchtime, I asked her if she wanted me to switch cars with her, and her response word for word was: "I feel more comfortable in the car this time. Just takes a while to get used to it again."

Looks like I get the Acura for the day
HA! She out manuevered you huh?! LOL I'm very happy mr. bc is totally unitnerested in my Z, not sure I could be as accommodating as you