View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #6471 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I think you should let her enjoy it for the day.
Around lunchtime, I asked her if she wanted me to switch cars with her, and her response word for word was: "I feel more comfortable in the car this time. Just takes a while to get used to it again."

Looks like I get the Acura for the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
gooodam, everyone!

that's a smart move, mr.jar.

umm....sounds like you are trying to pull a fast one on your wifey?

i prefer MT in heavy traffic vs AT unless im on a constant uphill.

often times my wife says that i contradict myself...actually the issue with me is my mind is always thinking and onto something so wat i might've said in the am is old news vs wat im trying to do current.

so it sounds like im contradicting, but im just making progress.
wait, wat did i just post?
kensan

I tried, but she lied the other night - she's doesn't really hate the Z

totally with the MT in traffic. It is so much easier to keep pace. AT is too much speed up then slow down plus you have to ride the brake too much. I try to drive my MT in traffic w/o braking unless I think the guy behind me isn't paying close enough attention. I just watch the traffic way up in front and adjust my gear accordingly

"making progress"... I like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Really thinking about treating the wife to a stay-cation at an as-yet-undetermined hotel downtown... She's been such a good sport so far.

( Click to show/hide )
It's not all for her... If I don't, there's no way I'm getting any any time soon!
Good man! Win-win situations are great in a marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
oh, and it was -8° last night and I was working the grill making Bulgogi!
Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Thank you Mr.JARblue... I hope your pray will happen..
I tried. Let me know when it starts working in a few months

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Day Mr.GaleBoostForce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
Galeforced(induction)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
iGaleForceInduction
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Looks like I might have to change my user title. Thanks guys
Just put them all together

iGaleBoostForcedInduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I read it. Very informative. If I relied on corrective lenses or contacts I would have bought you a beer or two via Paypal.
I am blessed with very good eyesight despite nearly everyone in my family needed glasses in high school. I have strabismus, but surgeries at ages 2 and 12 pretty much corrected it, though my left eye still drifts off sometimes when I'm tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hi guys. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I was hoping to get on but it was a very long day. Just got home from working 14 hours and went to a fire in a neighboring town. Guys do not leave torpedo heaters unattended especially when thawing pipes. Then had 3 MVA's. Didn't get to bed until 4PM. Got up for dinner and back to bed. Then today had an ambulance call. Quite busy and it is cold out. Single to - digits.
Fire .... torpedo heaters unattended =

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |