View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #469 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
i thought the tone and presentation of the show was a lot better. It was also filmed differently aswell than past seasons. only down side to that it sometimes that documentary style made the actual fights they showed come off weird. I know they had to condense 14 fights down though. they had to make a change because the i just wanna bang bro guy was too much. nobody gives a **** about seeing the drama in the house. I heard its less focused on that this year.
Yeah the first episode always seems condensed because of the number of fights. Seems like this season is gonna be good, I'm looking forward to it.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote