View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #5854 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Was not talking about the administration since politics are not to be discussed.

What's new today bugaboo?
Then what were you talking about??

Not much, another day. Woke up with a slightly sore throat since I guess I was laying completely flat and had some sinus drainage. Rockin some gatorade right now. I need to go out and dig around in my hatch to fix a rattle, but it's just too damned cold outside.

How are you doin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Anyone know what the hell the dealer is talking (other than out of their a$$) about a coolant drain requiring special tools for the 370Z? When they tried to sell me a flush at 30K miles for fluid that's supposed to be good for 105K, I just laughed. But when I mentioned doing it myself, and they told me I couldn't... well, that just irritated me

I just looked over the exploded diagram (attached in an earlier post of mine) and there doesn't appear to be anything special required.
Are we talking the Engine coolant?? Where you just pull off the lower silicone hose, drain, reattach, refill?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14