View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:02 PM   #5827 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.jar thanks for the confirmation on the blue coolant. you see, that's wat i thought i read before and i posted that and someone said no. im glad i wasn't just seeing things...

hi mr.alcheng! hey, i had an online buddy in canada that took a pict of his thermometer at -50C holy frikken ice cow!

he said he can throw a bucket of water outside and it would turn into snow before it it the ground.

hi mr.gale- im talking about the valve that's on the large hose (top side of engine bay). after you drain the cold coolant out, i remove this valve on the hose so that when you pour new coolant into the radiaor, the air bleeds out to eliminate airbubbles. (might be called bleeder valve? not sure the terminology). haven't taken a close look on the Z, but i think it should be near the firewall.

that's freakin' cold! I wonder if I could make pissicles in weather that cold

Ahh... now I know what you speak of... not sure of the terminology myself tho. I'll take a peek this afternoon

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |