View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:40 PM   #40 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

My Z isn't going anywhere... So i'm not worried in that way. The Z34 is a keeper. But I will have it paid by the end of this year. So by the year after I will be looking for another sports car.
I really WANT TO add another Z!!! but if not?????
I would love a used GTR but the estimate in maintenance costs cost thousands a year. The way i drive, I'd go through tires and Brake pads too often, not to mention basic costs.
Besides $60k for something used? I thought about it deeply... Can't do it. I'm interested in what the next gen camaro will offer or the new corvette. The next mustang looks very promising but not sure about owning a mustang. It would have to be "The Shyt" to make the transition.

I will probably trade the Altima I bought my wife and upgrade her to a Q50. But the next car for me is in question.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote