View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #5117 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

[/QUOTE]
that harsh, huh? I'm still a fan ... I guess I'm biased cause he's a local boy

I have to say I enjoyed watching Lance win all those stages. I don't really care that he doped. Steroids made both cycling and baseball entertaining enough for me to tune in for a few years - I don't watch either anymore. I don't care that they took his wins away - he fvcking cheated. Let him continue to run his own charity that does a lot of good for a lot of people. I believe Lance accomplished more in his lifetime by using steroids than he possibly could have without them. And I'm not talking about cycling records and awards.[/QUOTE]
i can appreciate all that...what bothers me are the continual lies. I believed in him for the longest time....disappointed in him for lying.