View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:08 AM   #2093 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfull View Post
So what actually happens with this steering lock thing? Does the steering wheel just randomly completely lock up when your driving? Like could you be cruising down the highway at 80 mph and the steering wheel locks up? Am I safe since I have a 2012 z?

It will not unlock the steering wheel, when you start your car the actuator unlocks the wheel, it will not unlock and you will be stranded because your wheel will not turn. I think most of the problems were 09-10s.

Last edited by Joepro; 01-17-2013 at 09:12 AM.