View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #4824 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I thought Pink would be perfect. Who doesn't like touching a little pink button every now and then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng- sounds like fun! real motoring during the day, virtual motoring at night. kinda like me when i was single... real motoring early am in the canyons, RC motoring in the afternoon, then virtual motoring at night.

come to think of it, im real lucky i had a GF...

Mr.kenchan... I think I am going to try some GT5 tonight, after 2 night with F1... will see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
so did you guys get around to checking the impact from the new income tax?

guys at the office finally realized. hahaha.

anyway, im not buying my folding bike this year. can't afford it now. well i can, but i dont want to dig into my wallet for that. no musical instruments either, pass. i dont see how this helps the economy one bit.
What are you going to do with the X amount of money you saved...???