View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:31 AM   #4818 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning sir. Enjoy your day off
Mr.GaleForce... yup, I slept in this morning and going to lunch and start running errands...

how're you doing with your 5000pcs 3D puzzle??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
'morning b1tches!
Afternoon jurk..!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
wow, mr.alcheng gets a day off? nice! enjoy virtual motoring, mr.alcheng!
Mr.kenchan Yes, day off on every Wednesday

Did some racing last night til... owl-time

Have to do reality-driving during the day , have to go to home-depot, suppliers, ikea, and maybe wal-mart or costco..

Virtual motoring at owl-time again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post

I know it's hard to tell the difference, he spends so much time ing it's as if he has everyday off.
Sometimes when I start my work in the morning, sit down and tell myself "alright.. let's get some work done...!!", turn on the firefox and it's here... then I start .... naturally.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Dang. I was hoping to get to brag that I knew somebody that had one....oh well...your car is cool already!

I hope you got up-your back will thank you for it later

You guys are making me chuckle

MORNING ALL!! CHeese and Rice it's been a busy aggravating morning....
Good afternoon Ms.March...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Anyone have any thoughts about custom color OEM start button? I don't want the GT-R button - too red for me. I was wondering if it might be able to take one apart and do it gun metal or smoke or even just black.
PINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
ello all
Nismo89.!! Wish you a great day..!!