View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:12 AM   #7286 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541 View Post
o turst me i know.. all tires react different once you get heat in them... but for what this discussion that is exactly what iv been saying..

the difference between the pss and the pzero will be hard to tell the difference.. there is not a vast difference.. is the pss a better tire..YES..
but its not vastly superior to the point where the average guy will tell the difference.. and not for anything it doesnt look like to many of these people are serious track racers.. more just weeken warriors like most of us.. who like to go and have some fun from time to time....
i noticed the difference from the passenger seat, but it also may have been the fact that steve is an extremely skilled driver :|