View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:10 PM   #4505 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
The paint is available from these guys:

2010 Nissan 370Z Touch Up Paint Colors

You have to search in model year 2010.

I would hold off painting the fangs and door handles KAV until you see the color in person. Personally, I think door handles should be body colored and the fangs black. Anything else reminds me of a mid-70's GM two tone atrocity.
Yes, 2010 was the only year for KAV. I was really confused for a second when I didn't see the KAD color, even though I literally have a can in my garage right now, but then I remembered it was a new color in 2011. I believe both of them are simply described as "Grey Metallic" on the site, but just go by the paint codes.

I definitely will be purchasing a single can to check it out first. I am wondering myself about the finished product - I wish I were patient enough to sit down and photoshop some pics to get a better idea. I'll wind up procrastinating the whole project if I don't talk myself into it. But of course, I also want to know that I'm going to like it

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |