View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #4494 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
huh.. i searched both paintworldinc and paintscratch.com but they dont list this color code?

i think you can do 2 wheels with one 12.5oz can and one 12.5oz for the fang and valance.

maybe one extra can for the handles and any touchup you might want to do later. so, total 4 basecoat cans?

i would also get 3-4 cans for clearcoat and 3 cans for primer.

hummmm....
automotivetouchup.com is where Mr. Gurneyeagle pointed me when I was looking for my KAD. I assume that is also where he got his KAV for his wheels unless the shop that did the work got it.

Four cans sounds about right. I'll definitely need more clear coat and primer. I'll probably do this in the spring, but I think I've got my direction. Thank you, Mr. Kenchan

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |