View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

TC and ABS is based on tire size, so just match diameters with tires and you won't have any issues.

I don't know of anyone that has done staggered diameter wheels on the 370 yet, but a lot did it on the 350.

if you go 19x9.5, try and get near 20-25 offset for the front and you won't need any spacers. For the rear, 20x10 and as low as you can go (I think 25 is what was offered).

I am not 100% sure, but I think there might be some Volks that have the burnt lips???
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote