View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:23 AM   #4357 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Talk about a trooper! He's battling for his own life, and yet as your mentor, is still concerned about helping you with your first stock market purchase. Truly remarkable
he's one of the greatest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was a Merchant Marine for a LONG time.... his only regret from back in the merchant marines was not being with family " that's what I regret the most... not being here for that period of time in my life.. being with you guys". stopped physically working in 1999 ( due to him striking it rich with the stock market) and wants me to follow in his footsteps........ me personally do NOT want to see him go.... he's truly a remarkable person/human being...... life is VERY cruel at times....I simply told him "YOU are going to MAKE it, you are going to be around for a LONG time, that much I promise you"

the stock market, like everything in life is a calculated gamble

he told me " the market... is not a win big TODAY thing...... its something you work on over time, the key to your money is SAVING the money and not wasting it on say..... partying, drinking, buying things you don't need exc... if you save the money you earn... you'll be fine"

Last edited by Nismo89; 01-14-2013 at 10:26 AM.