View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #6864 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

I have looked a bit at the Cayman S as well ~2008-2010ish.

But I can't do it. I don't mind buying the previous generation car but only when I don't think the current generation is good enough to justify buying new (or used current gen). That's what stops me from looking seriously at the previous gen Cayman/Boxsters because I think the current gen is just much better.

I think it's probably going to be the same thing with the C7 vs. C6.

And based off what I'm seeing out of Fjord (Dana's Focus ST as an example) I think the new 5.0 will also be quite a gem.

I saw the new Q50 and threw up all over the place so I really have no clue where the hell Nissan is going, so I don't know what to make of any future Z.

Honda... I know they'll never make a good car again.

And that reminds me... I want an NSX.
LIKE us on Facebook!