View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #3898 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
hey all.... if you could just take a couple minutes of your day to say a prayer to my cousin joey...... he went into surgery today and is now in recovery.... in an attempt to remove the cancerous tumors inside him, but when the doctor went in to remove them, he found that there are far too many of them.... he removed some but not all.... some of which ... if removed would compromise his way of living now... ( no use of arm and things like that) another was wrapped around an area near or round the heart..... so the doctor couldn't touch it...... he's fighting a losing battle..... a battle in which he's fought hard for 16 years now... and now it seems it has gotten the best of him....,,, he is going to be under go chemo therapy ...... but since there's so many of them..... doctors have said...... the chemo will just buy him a little more time to live......

this is a very tragic and sad event that seems to be unraveling for all of us here..... so if you could.... please say a prayer and if you go to church..... please ask your pastor to say a prayer for my Cousin Joey "Gypsea Joe" ..... thank you all.
Best wishes and prayers to your cousin. I'm sorry to hear of this.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub