View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #2516 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
:Iagree:

And the point I was making before we were so derailed was that in the future when you buy a device (phone, tablet, computer, toaster) the only way you will get software is from its specific App Store not best buy, Office Depot, or even amazon.com.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
I still won't cede to the retarded trend in terminology, but you can already largely get software without walking into a store. The direction of industry toward content control in self-governed stores is a bad one for consumers. I fear you may be right about it.

Windows 8 is a disaster of an OS from an interface point of view, imo

Thankfully there are older windows distros and many flavors of linux, so I don't need that crap.

Since the years of having broadband internet most of the program can be download from the website and purchase on line in order to obtain the activation code.

So it's not surprised that hard-copy of software will disappear in the future.

I've tried my friend's Windows 8, don't know what's the point of have those "squares" running around in the foreground.

Maybe it's more suitable to touch screen tablet.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote