Thread: Mike's Journal
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #414 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
So how is your overall impression of the car? Good to drive, MPG, features, etc.
We love it. You would never know its a diesel from the sound of it, we are getting around 24 in town and 29 on the highway. It drives better than most sport sedans on the road, and a whole lot better than the expedition. Its equipped middle of the road for a porsche, but I dont think there is anything that we didn't get that I am sad we didnt, other than blacked out trim, but I'll be taking care of that soon enough anyways, and probably for less than the porsche price.

Their options sure are pricey! One thing on the window sticker that I could have lived without is the Porsche badge on the steering wheel. It was an 180 option!