View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #3611 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all!

I'm briefly coming up for air during "Hell Month" here at work. I'm trying to lurk when I can just to keep up with my two favorite ladies - the beautiful and charming ms. bc, and my special friend just 150 miles west of here, the spicy, fiesty ms. pint!

mr. onzedge - more baby Faye pictures please!

mr. nismo - LOVE the videos, keep them coming!

mr. ismu - keeping it real

mr. galeforce - need more build pictures

mr. alcheng aka "the rep master" - how's the convertible top?

mr. chris - you continue to terrify me with your posts!

mr. kenchan - welcome back you magnificent bastard! (General George S. Patton quote)

mr. zman - I feel your pain.

mr. jar - pm me with your mailing address and I will send you some Ventureshield for your EVO-R badge backing.

mr. happy - safe travels friend!

mr. huck - keep me laughing and more pictures of the wacked-out mother-in-law please.

Apologies for the other family members that I didn't mention. Blame it on my third consecutive 16 hour day. After this weekend, things will get back to the sick, normal routine that is my life.

On a brighter note, I will be getting my rims back on Friday. Pictures to follow.

Pulling for the Ravens, Texans (futile, I know), Packers, and Niners this weekend.

Be safe everyone, and give your family members a big hug tonight. A close friend just lost his 23 year-old daughter to cancer today. Bummer.

Good night all!
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim