View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:16 AM   #1905 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

a lil update.... i fixed the cooling plate... thank god... i filled it with fiberglass and got the holes exactly so all the pieces are at the body shop right now and getting clear coated....

so ive decided to add another piece to my ongoing engine bay.... i will most likely get the Top secret oil catch cans instead of the arc and the Top secret strut bar that way everything is Top secret.... after all is said and done... i believe my car deserves this...

i wanna do the stripes on the hood and roof.... what do you guys think...? in matte black with a silver 1/8 pinstripe OR no pin stripe.... input is greatly appreciated

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote