View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:37 PM   #3267 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I can recall listening to 8-track while getting ready for elementary school and riding in my grandparents Buick Regal!

Can you recall what the first cassette you purchased was?

Mine was the Police - Synchronicity
haha! yah, i think mine was Chicago but i cant remember the title of the album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
My G had the same thing for an 03!! I hated having to use the cassette adapter.
haha, ms.pint. yah, i still have the cassette adapter somewhere in my parts bin. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Last year I got a so-called "Best of 2011 album" CD (Chinese songs)... it has about 18 songs...

I press "Play"..... then the next thing I remember I did to the player was press the "Next" button 17 times then the "Eject" button.

All done within 5 mins...

Where's that CD now....???
I don't know....
hahahaha. at least those were original tunes? (hopefully?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Boarding for O'Hare.
have a safe trip, mr.happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
So I'm on the fence about taking my car to get painted at the shop where I got the estimate. The majority of reviews online are negative. But so are the reviews for every other shop in Austin.

hummm... does your insurance have a recommended shop? any antique car restoration places in your area? those shops usually have very artistic painters that can do some really nice color matching work.

white pearls are VERY HARD to match color.