View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:46 AM   #1904 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

So ive figured out wtf is wrong with my damn PWJDM covers... the stupid people that made it.... made it so damn thick where the two bolts area (center portion) it was about 1/4 thick or it had a big air bubble on both sides... this was the reason why it was not sitting properly.... i almost cracked the cover because i was slamming the hood to close it luckily i noticed the stress cracks forming...

Now here is the shitty part, saturday when i installed it, i made the slots even longer so that the holes would line up that was a big no no.... since the holes are bigger the cover moves around now. I needa re fiberglass the holes and then drill the holes once more... If i dont do this the cover will hit my hood sometimes, if i get lucky it doesnt hit. I opened and closed my hood about 20 times after i address the center portion and it hits about 50% of the time... I dont want that especially after i have it recleared... ive already dropped off the battery compartment covers to get cleared

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote